- AU$2.00/kg*Chargeable weight, the minimum charge is 5kg with 1kg round up. If the shipment is less than 5kg, the minimum charge will be AU$10.00. If the total shipping cost is more than AU$320.00, the shipment will be categorised as a large shipment (CBM Freight).
- Chargeable weight is comparing the actual weight and volume weight and take the greater value. Calculation method: parcel size (cm) length x width x height / 5000.
- Example A, the actual weight of the parcel is 3.1kg, and the volume weight is 2.1kg, then the chargeable weight of the parcel is 3.1kg, and rounded up to 4kg. Shipping cost will be based on a minimum charge of 5kg which is AU$10.
- Example B, the actual weight of the parcel is 2kg, and the volume weight is 5.3kg, then the chargeable weight of the parcel is 5.3kg, and rounded up to 6kg. Shipping cost will be 6kg*AU$2.00=AU$12.00
- All shipments will arrive at our Melbourne warehouse for self-pickup. Local shipping is available with extra costs for small parcels up to 25kg chargeable weight. Our local shipping partners are Australia Post, Aramex, Sendle, and TNT.
- Our shipments are every fortnight. Takes around 40-50 days after dispatch
- Shipping cut off time: fortnightly, check next dispatch dates
Australia Delivery Method
- Pickup from Melbourne Warehouse (Truganina 3029 VIC)
- Pickup from our agent location, location can be found from https://ebaoguo.com/store-locator/
- Local shipping options available with extra charges (through Australia Post, Aramex, Sendle, and TNT)
- We provide free multi parcels consolidation up to 20kg actual weight per parcel. Any parcels originally 10kg and more, will not be available for consolidation.
- Multi parcels for 1 consignee are allowed, a calculation based on the total chargeable weight for the shipment.
- Single parcel with actual weight over 30kg requires a wooden frame or wooden pallet with forklift handling (fumigation is required and there will be an extra fumigation charge)
- The longest side of the parcel is no more than 240cm.
- Any electronics appliances with less than 50wh batteries, furniture, daily necessities, clothing, toys, books, other normal goods are allowed to ship.
- Foods, cosmetics, liquids, medical products are only available shipping through our sensitive freight service.
- Any wooden products will need fumigation with extra charges.
- Any pallets delivered into our warehouse will record as a pallet item category. If items on the pallets are delivered and need to record separately, there will be an extra charge of AU$65.00 per pallet.
- Any items on pallet/wooden frame/metal frame which arrive at our warehouse will record item size based on the pallet/wooden frame/metal frame size, not based on the actual item size inside the pallet/wooden frame/metal frame.
- For goods with a value of AU$1000 or less, there are generally no duties, taxes, or charges to pay at the border. For goods with a value over AU$1000, you will need to fill out an Import Declaration, and pay duties, taxes, and import charges.