Australia to Taiwan Express Shipping
How to use EBAOGUO service shipping from Australia to Taiwan?
Step 1: Sign up and get your EBAOGUO Australian Address with your unique Suite ID
Step 2: Shop in any Australian Store (Online or prepared by yourself) and ship it to your EBAOGUO address
Step 3: You’ll be notified via email once your packages have arrived at our EBAOGUO Australian warehouse. (With EBAOGUO, there is no need for you to provide us the shipping information prior to the packages arriving at our warehouse.)
Step 4: Submit all packages in “My Parcels” by filling out a Taiwan address and a customs declaration form
Step 5: We will process your packages after your request is submitted.
Step 6: The final Billing summary will be emailed to you once we’ve packed your packages. Once payment is received, we will dispatch your packages on the next shipping day.
Important Shipping Guidelines Export from Australia to Taiwan
- The package submission deadline is 4 pm every Wednesday. Only parcels submitted before 4 pm can be guaranteed to be shipped out on Thursday morning. Instead, they will be sent out on the next dispatch day. The transit time is around seven working days.
- There will be delays if flight cancellations, flight delays,, or public holidays occur.
- All parcels will be shipped out from the EBAOGUO Melbourne warehouse.
- Local delivery in Taiwan will use T-Cat,, and the tracking number will be provided every Monday after shipment.
- All consumer products, supplements, cosmetics, and snacks must be packaged commercially.
- A customs declaration is required to be filled out for customs clearance. Incorrectly declaring value can result in paying duties, taxes and charges that occur.
- Supplements, cosmetics, and snacks should be packed according to our packing guidelines. Being over-packed can result in paying duties, taxes, and charges.
- The consignee must provide a valid Taiwan National Identification number. If necessary, the customs will require the consignee to provide a copy of the ID and the signature for customs clearance purposes.
- In one batch, duplicate shipments with the same name are not allowed. Waybills with identical names will be deferred and dispatched on the next shipping date.
- The parcel cannot be recalled or returned to the Melbourne warehouse once the parcel leaves the Melbourne warehouse. However, the sender can change address or consignee details by contacting EBAOGUO customer service before the cargo arrives in Taiwan (charges will apply).
- IATA agents can reject a shipment they do not accept, no matter what’s inside.
- Not liable for compensation in case of deformation, deterioration, breakage, or liquid leak of goods due to environmental changes during transportation. Please ensure proper packaging before shipment.
- Please note that this Taiwan shipping route has a simplified customs clearance process. Suppose the goods do not qualify for the simplified declaration by Taiwanese customs. In that case, the shipper will be responsible for all customs expenses associated with it, including but not limited to customs import fees, quarantine inspection fees, formal customs declaration fees, and tariffs.
Shipping Cost from Australia to Taiwan
Chargeable Weight * AU$9.00, min weight is 1kg, then 0.5kg rounded up.
Size & weight guidelines for single parcel
- The maximum weight for a single parcel you can send from Australia to Taiwan is 20kg.
- The longest side for a single parcel is 140cm, Over 1.2m on one side, there will be a fee of A$25.
- The maximum girth is 110cm. The two shortest sides are used to calculate girth. (width + height) x 2 = girth.
- One Shipment (same receiver) can only have 1 parcel.
Size & weight guidelines for single parcel
- What is Actual weight?
- The actual weight of a parcel is its actual weight measured in kg
- What is Dimension weight?
- Dimension weight（aka: Volumetric weight） is the ‘volume’ a package occupies (example; the physical size of a package)
- Dimension weight is calculated by the （ Length x Height x Width / 5000）.
- To determine a parcels’ dimension weight in kg, using measurements in centimeters.
- What is Chargeable weight?
- In International shipping, we care about the amount of space your parcels occupy, converted into weight equivalent. Once we know your parcel’s actual weight and dimension weight, we will use the greater value as your chargeable weight
What You Can’t Send?
- Batteries （Except for TNT & Fedex service）
- Tobacco / vaping-related
- Anything weapon-related
- Explosive/flammable items
- Radioactive materials
- Counterfeit items
Note: If the prohibited goods in the above categories are carried in the parcel, or if they are not correctly declared, resulting in any form of return parcel or fine, or even criminal punishment, the sender will need to responsible for any costs occurs.
All export parcels will be checked by X-Ray. Please make sure no prohibited items in the parcel. If found by the airline company, the parcel will be returned within 7-10 working days. There will be return fees of AUD$25/parcel.
- Insurance must be selected and paid before shipment dispatch.
- Insurance is not compulsory and the insurance fee is 5% of the declared value (in Australian dollars).
- Please note that the standard limitations and exclusions of liability set out in the EBAOGUO Terms and Conditions will apply if you do not purchase insurance for your shipments. Without purchased insurance, in case of loss, only the postage will be compensated（Up to AUD$300.00）.
- The maximum amount of insurance compensation for a shipment is 1,000 Australian dollars.
- If the parcels are not received within 60 working days after dispatched, they will be confirmed as lost (this applies to airfreight shipments).
- When you declare insurance, you will need to provide proof of purchase, such as invoices or payment records, which need to match the amount you declared in the shipment.
- Insurance can only compensate for losses, not damages of the parcel.
- For all claims, please contact EBAOGUO customer service by emailing [email protected], please make sure you send all supporting documents and shipment numbers in the email.
Insurance Not Cover
- Incorrect declaration of the cargo leads to any delays in shipments.
- Improper or insufficient packing, securing, marking, or addressing the shipments.
- Any delay in the delivery inability or failure to complete a delivery due to acts or omission of Customs or other regulatory agencies.
- Any damage in transit for fragile items.
- Failure or inability to attempt to contact the Sender or Recipient concerning incomplete or inaccurate address, incorrect or incomplete documentation, non-payment of duties and taxes necessary to release a Shipment or incomplete or incorrect custom’s broker’s address.
- Loss or damage to any package for which Ebaoguo has no record of receiving the parcel.
- Damage to briefcases, luggage, garment bags, aluminum cases, plastic cases, or other items whose outer finish might be damaged by adhesive labels, soiling, or marking unless placed in an adequate, protective container for the shipment.
- Damage, delay, or loss of any shipment containing any prohibited item.