Items that can not be shipped:
– White powders, crystals;
– Explosives, such as fireworks or sparks;
– Anti-epidemic items (masks, disinfectants, etc);
– Tobacco products, including cigarettes, cigars, loose tobacco, smokeless tobacco, hookah or shisha;
– Electric bicycles and scooters that can be used on the road (to ship these items, must be approved by Road Vehicle Standards);
– Combustible gas, such as sol or camping gas; non-combustible gas, such as compressed oxygen; toxic gas, such as oxygen difluoride;
– Flammable liquids such as solvents or paint;
– Flammable solids, such as matches, substances that can ignite spontaneously, such as phosphorus; hazardous substances, such as calcium carbide;
-Oxidising substances, such as fertilisers; organic peroxides, such as fiberglass repairs kits;
– Toxic substances, such as pesticides; infectious substances, such as blood tests or medical tests;
– Radioactive items, such as smoke detectors;
– Corrosive items such as bleach or drain cleaner;
– Other items, such as airbags, mobile phones, computers, pornographic materials, plants/seeds/flowers, magnets or items containing ferromagnetic materials, human remains/body fluids, live/dead animals, animal skins/furs/any animal parts, wet, dry, metal or lithium batteries or products containing these items, perfume, nail polish, aftershave, hair spray, cigarettes, e-cigarettes, alcohol, prescription drugs, pork products, tin cans, and products with peculiar smell, etc.
Note: If the above-mentioned contraband has been included in the packaging or has not been declared truthfully, which results in any form of return, fine, or even criminal penalties recipients will be responsible for this.
If you are not sure whether the item can be mailed, please contact customer service.