- Insurance is not compulsory and the insurance fee is the percentage of the declared value (in Australian dollars).
- If you do not purchase insurance, in case of loss, only the shipping fees will be compensated.
- The maximum amount of insurance compensation for a shipment is the certain amount in Australian dollars. It will shows up once insurance be checked.
- If the goods are not received within 60 working days after shipment being made, they will be confirmed as lost (this applies to airfreight shipments).
- If customs checked and hold the parcels due to misreporting, the insurance clause is automatically voided.
- When you declare insurance, you will need to provide proof of purchase, such as invoices or payment records, which need to match the amount you declared in the shipment.
- Insurance can only compensate for losses, not damages of the parcel.
- All claims, please contact ebaoguo customer service by emailing email@example.com, please make sure you send all supporting documents and shipment number in the email.