China Post EMS
How to use EBAOGUO service?
Step 1: Sign up and log in to https://ebaoguo.com to get Ebaoguo China Warehouse address and your support code.
Step 2: Shop in any China online shops or prepacked yourself, then ship to our China warehouse.
Step 3: You will be notified via email once your packages have arrived our Ebaoguo China warehouse.
Step 4: Submit all packages in “My Parcels” by filling out your recipient address and customs declaration form.
Step 5: You can tick extra services China Warehouse provides, such as consolidation parcels. We will process your packages after your request is submitted.
Step 6: The final billing summary will be emailed once we’ve packed your packages.
Step 7: Once payment is received, we will dispatch your packages through EMS
What is China Post International EMS?
EMS China, which stands for Express Mail Services, is a branch of China Post. If you need more information about EMS, you can find it by checking what is EMS?
Typically, the shipping time for EMS International Express is between 5 to 9 working days. However, due to present circumstances, delivery times may not be very consistent. If you have any express parcels that require urgent shipping, Ebaoguo also offers FedEx International Express service. Please get in touch with our customer service team to inquire about the rates.
International Parcel Guide
- The minimum weight is 1kg; if the parcel is less than 1kg, shipping charges will calculate as 1kg; for example, a parcel with a weight of 0.8kg will be charged as 1kg.
- China International EMS will assess charges according to the parcel’s actual weight, and the longest side does not exceed 39cm.
- If the longest side exceeds 39cm, the parcel will be calculated according to the volumetric weight or actual weight, whichever is greater. The calculation method is length x width x height(cm)/6000.
- On-going charges after 1kg will be calculated as 0.5kg rounded up. For example, for 1.3kg, shipping charges will calculate as 1.5kg.
- The maximum weight of a parcel is 20kg.
- Only one parcel per shipment is allowed; multiple parcels are not allowed for EMS service.
- Single parcel declaration should not exceed AUD 150 (or equivalent currencies).
- If insurance is purchased when submitting the shipment, the maximum insurance cover is AUD 150, purchased at 5% of the declared value of the parcel.
- Only general goods (no liquids, batteries, magnets, powders, or other sensitive goods) can be sent.
- Not liable for compensation in case of deformation, deterioration, breakage, or liquid leak of goods due to environmental changes during transportation. Please ensure proper packaging before shipment.
Shipping Despatch Time
- Shipments will be despatched every Monday to Friday, except on public holidays.
To ensure the safe delivery of your parcel, please read the following guidelines carefully
- Please provide the correct destination address to get accurate shipping charges as International EMS ships to over 144 countries and regions worldwide.
Destination Country Customs will contact the recipient for any customs clearance inquiries when the parcel arrives in Customs.
- Ensure all items are properly packed and sealed.
- Fresh vegetables, fruits, meats, white powder, and batteries are prohibited from being sent.
- EMS shipping time may vary depending on each country, especially during the pandemic.
- If contraband or sensitive goods are found during border security inspection, the parcel will be returned to the sender.
The EMS has a strong customs clearance capability, but it prohibits the shipment of certain items.
- Generally, goods such as food and cosmetics can be shipped, except for cosmetics containing liquids or powders.
- Dry food, such as vacuum-sealed foods with proper packaging and labelling, can be shipped through EMS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Certainly, with international EMS, your package will be delivered to the address you specified. However, it’s important to note that all parcels must originate from our warehouse in China. In the event that your package cannot be delivered, the local courier will contact you to arrange for pick-up from their nearest depot.
International EMS shipping service permits only one parcel per shipment. In case you have multiple parcels at our China warehouse and need to ship them to the same address, please submit all parcels together. Our China warehouse offers parcel consolidation.
Our China warehouse measures and weighs every incoming parcel. You can view the inbound parcel photos on your parcel list or contact our friendly customer service for assistance if the parcel’s weight or size differs from what the seller provided.
Due to the high volume of daily parcel arrivals at our China warehouse, we cannot reject any parcels. If you wish to return a parcel to the supplier, you must submit a return parcel request. Please be aware that local shipping charges will be applied, unless you use the code provided by the supplier. For more information on returning parcels, please refer to our parcel returns guidelines which can be found by clicking here.
Our China warehouse offers parcel consolidation service for multiple parcel shipments. Please make sure to select the consolidation option when submitting your parcels. If you have a big box that can fit all the other parcels, there will be no additional charge. However, if all your parcels are small and require a new box for packing, there will be applied for the new box.
It is mandatory to declare the purchased products truthfully and only in English while submitting the shipment. The declaration form will be sent to the customs department for import clearance at the destination. The accuracy of the information you provide on the form will ensure a smoother customs clearance process.
Destination Import Regulations
A. To send parcels internationally through Ebaoguo, you must fill in a customs declaration form for each shipment. Providing accurate and comprehensive information on your international shipment will help your items pass through destination customs quickly, resulting in faster deliveries. Failure to provide this information may cause delays or result in your shipment being returned to our China warehouse.
B. It is your responsibility to check the specific regulations of each country you send parcels to, as each country has its own rules and regulations regarding what can and cannot be delivered.
C. We cannot be held responsible for any actions taken by customs authorities, including the request for import permits or pre-clearance documents, the prohibition of imported products, or the consignee’s request for duties.
D. Note that if contraband is included in the packaging or is not declared truthfully, resulting in any return, fine, or criminal penalties, it is the receiver’s responsibility and not the responsibility of our company.
E. All export parcels will be subjected to X-Ray inspection, and no contraband must be included. If detected by the airline, parcels will be returned within 7-10 working days, and a return fee of AUD$ 25 will be charged for each parcel.
Prohibited and Restricted Items
Guns, Ammunition and All Weapons
Illegal Drugs and Narcotics
Prohibited and Restricted Goods
Items that cannot be shipped include:
- White powders and crystals
- Explosives, such as fireworks or sparks
- Anti-epidemic items, including masks and disinfectants
- Tobacco products, such as cigarettes, cigars, loose tobacco, smokeless tobacco, hookah, or shisha
- Electric bicycles and scooters that can be used on the road (must be approved by Road Vehicle Standards to be shipped)
- Combustible gas, such as sol or camping gas; non-combustible gas, such as compressed oxygen; toxic gas, such as oxygen difluoride
- Flammable liquids such as solvents or paint
- Flammable solids, such as matches; substances that can ignite spontaneously, such as phosphorus; hazardous substances, such as calcium carbide
- Oxidising substances, such as fertilisers; organic peroxides, such as fiberglass repair kits
- Toxic substances, such as pesticides; infectious substances, such as blood tests or medical tests
- Radioactive items, such as smoke detectors
- Corrosive items such as bleach or drain cleaner
- Other items, such as airbags, mobile phones, computers, pornographic materials, plants/seeds/flowers, magnets or items containing ferromagnetic materials, human remains/body fluids, live/dead animals, animal skins/furs/any animal parts, wet, dry, metal or lithium batteries or products containing these items, perfume, nail polish, aftershave, hair spray, cigarettes, e-cigarettes, alcohol, prescription drugs, pork products, tin cans, and products with peculiar smells, etc.
Note: If any of the above-mentioned contraband items are included in the packaging or not declared truthfully, and this results in any form of return, fine, or even criminal penalties, the recipient will be responsible for these consequences.
If you are unsure whether an item can be shipped,
please contact customer service.
- Insurance must be selected and paid before shipment dispatch.
- Insurance is not compulsory, and the insurance fee is 5% of the declared value (in Australian dollars).
- Please note that the standard limitations and exclusions of liability in the EBAOGUO Terms and Conditions will apply if you do not purchase insurance for your shipments. Without purchased insurance, in case of loss, total value plus postage will be compensated up to AUD$100.00 for small and AUD$300.00 for large shipments (CBM).
- Insurance only covers loss; insurance will not cover damage inside or outside the box or cargo.
- The maximum amount of insurance compensation for a shipment is 1,000 Australian dollars.
- If the parcels are not received within 60 working days after dispatch, they will be confirmed as lost (this applies to airfreight shipments).
- When you declare insurance, you will need to provide proof of purchase, such as invoices or payment records, which need to match the amount you declared in the shipment.
- Insurance can only compensate for losses, not damages to the parcel.
- For all claims, please get in touch with EBAOGUO customer service by emailing [email protected], please make sure you send all supporting documents and shipment numbers in the email.
Insurance Not Cover
- Incorrect declaration of the cargo leads to delays in shipments.
- Improper or insufficient packing, securing, marking, or addressing the shipments.
- Any delay in the delivery, inability or failure to complete a delivery due to acts or omission of Customs or other regulatory agencies.
- Any damage in transit for fragile items.
- Failure or inability to attempt to contact the Sender or Recipient concerning incomplete or inaccurate address, incorrect or incomplete documentation, non-payment of duties and taxes necessary to release a Shipment or incomplete or incorrect customs broker’s address.
- Loss or damage to any package for which Ebaoguo has no record of receiving the parcel.
- Damage to briefcases, luggage, garment bags, aluminium cases, plastic cases, or other items whose outer finish might be damaged by adhesive labels, soiling, or marking unless placed in an adequate, protective container for the shipment.
- Damage, delay, or loss of any shipment containing any prohibited item.