Step 1: Register https://ebaoguo.com, you will be able to obtain our warehouse address and ID number. ID is the unique identification code for your package, please be sure to enter in the shipping address when you ship parcel to our warehouse.
Step 2: Purchase goods from any website and mail them directly according to the warehouse address provided in the system. If you have already purchased the products, you can also shipped it to our warehouse address.
Step 3: After the warehouse received your package, we will record the parcel pictures in the system and you will get an email for the parcel received in our warehouse.
Step 4: In the parcel lists, you can select the parcel(s) to be sent, submit the delivery, and fill in the destination shipping address.
Step 5: After the warehouse receives your shipping request, we will process the package shipment as required and calculate the final shipping costs.
Step 6: We will then notify you for final payment total, you can pay directly in the system through Paypal, credit card or bank transfer.
1. Air freight chargeable weight is comparing the actual weight and volume weight, and take the greater value;
– Calculation method: parcel size (cm) length x width x height / 5000;
2. Example A, the actual weight of the parcel is 3.1kg, and the volume weight is 2.1kg, then the chargeable weight of the parcel is 3.1kg, and rounded up to 4kg.
3. Example B, Mr.X wants to mail two parcels to the same consignee, the actual weight of each parcel is 4KG, and the volume weight is 36(cm) x 35(cm) x 30(cm) / 5000 = 7.56kg. Then the chargeable weight of the parcel will be calculated according to 2 parcels x 8kg = 16kg
1. The parcel should not exceed 30kg (volume and actual weight)
2. Parcel’s longest side should not exceed 100cm.
3. Singapore’s de minims rate is SGD 400 where there are no taxes charged on imports entering the country. If the value of your goods exceeds SGD 400, you’ll have to pay goods and service tax (GST) of 9.5% (include admin fees) to Singapore’s customs. Make sure all receipt is kept for custom purposes.
Note: If the prohibited goods in the above categories are carried in the parcel, or if they are not correctly declared, resulting in any form of return parcel or fine, or even criminal punishment, the sender will need to responsible for any costs occurs.
All export parcels will be checked by X-Ray. Please make sure no prohibited items in the parcel. If found by the airline company, the parcel will be returned within 7-10 working days. There will be return fees of AUD$25/parcel.